Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Birthday Change the Scene

The Lawn Fawnatics challenge was "Change the Scene".  I went with a little surprise package for a birthday celebration.  

I started with some scraps of pattern paper from a mini album I had just put together.

Once I had the celebratory paper in hand, I did my bet to match up some Copics and stamped and colored my images.  I'm a novice at the Magic Pictures Changer, so the hardest part was match the images up in the write spot.  First try didn't line up.  Second try I had a marker that went rogue.  And so try three got me there!


I can't wait to play around with this die a bit more.  

Appreciated the challenge!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Birthday Wishes Shaker

Stamps and Dies:  Magic Picture Changer Dies w/Add On Dies and Birthday Before & After Stamp Set (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers

Paper:  It's My Party DSP (Stampin' Up);  Solar White Cardstock (Neenah);

Other:  Cincinnati Sequins (Catherine Pooler Designs); Black Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart);

 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the paper and the fun reveal with the bird! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! - Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeep!! happy birthday pop up by the bird!! ha!! LOVE that idea!! and it's soooo cute!!! what fun!! a perfect birthday card, for sure! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete