Sunday, June 21, 2020

StampNation Inspired

Sharing a card inspired my favorite crafty place, StampNation.  They have some weekly inspiration going on right now and this week had a watercolor technique that I'd not tried before.


I created the watercolor background with reinkers.  I love adding the cover plate die, as it hides any of the parts of the watercolor that I might not have been fond of.  


I hope you found some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Vitamin Sea
Stamps and Dies:  Vitamin Sea SS and Dies, Lava Lamp Cover Plate (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Royal Treatment, Juniper Mist, Eucalyptus, Daydream, Sauna Green Tea, Skylight, Sugared Lavendar Inks (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Watercolor Paper (Canson);
Other: Sea Breeze Jewel Drops and Sea Sprite Glacier Paste (Nuvo);

No comments:

Post a Comment