Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dear Santa, I Can Explain . . .

The prompt at Inkspirational Challenges was "Naughty".  I couldn't resist playing around using a stamp set in my stash that came right into my head.


The sentiment on this stamp set screamed "naughty" to me.  This little guy had to explain himself, as it appears he has lots of letters to Santa . . . not sure what his story is.  Did he take them out of the mailbox?  Did he write multiple letters to Santa?  I can only imagine his naughty story.  

I had the mailbox embellishment sticker in a kit, and dug it out.  I thought an actual envelope would make a cool background element for the card, so I created my scene on a scrap of white cardstock with some dimension, and then adhered it to a small envelope for some added dimension. 


I hope you are able to carve in some time to create today. 

Debbie


Stamps and Dies:  Santa & Friends Stamps and Dies (Taylored Expressions)
Ink & Embossing:  Licorice Ink and Licorice, Green Apple, Gingersnap, Spearmint, Chocolate and Strawberry Markers (The Stamps of Life)
Paper: Cardstock (Bazzill and Simon Says Stamp), Pattern Paper (Doodlebug)
Other: Sticker (Doodlebug), Envelope, Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Moonstone Glimmer Paste (Nuvo)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I just love how you put this card together! So much dimension and interest. Clever and cute. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete