Sunday, August 25, 2019

K is for Kraft

One of my favorite places for inspiration is StampNation, and I was inspired to create this card by the prompt, K is for Kraft. 


I created this card using a fairly new stamp set from Club Sursee


I love the muted tones on this card.   

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Supplies Used - Wildflower
Stamps and Dies:  Life in Full Bloom Stamp and Die Set (Catherine Pooler Club Sursee Set)
Ink:  Icing on the Cake, Sand Castle, Polished, Mandarin Spice, Sugared Lavender, Royal Treatment (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper:  Desert Storm and Solar White (Neenah); Artichoke (The Stamps of Life);
Other:  Twine (The Stamps of Life);

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of kraft paper with the stamped background and bright flowers. Great sentiment. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete