Sunday, March 10, 2019

Many Thanks . . . Movie Inspired

One of my favorite movies ever is "You've Got Mail".  I don't even want to say how many times I've likely seen that movie.  Always Fun Challenge this week was a movie prompt and so with my favorite movie in mind, ad specifically Greg Kinnear's character's love of the typewriter, I created this card. 


I remember manual typewriters with their little round keys, so I dug up this paper and stamp set from an old Simon Says Stamp card kit. 


I hope you find some time to create today. 


Supplies Used - Many Thanks
Stamps and Dies:  Crafty Friend Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous); Daniel Smith Watercolors; India Black Ink (Hero Arts);
Paper: Audrey Blue Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); I'd Rather Be Crafting (Echo Park); Watercolor Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Washi Tape (Little B)

1 comment:

  1. I love your card and that movie too!!! thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges Blog!!

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete