Sunday, April 8, 2018

Red and White for Merry Monday

I created a simple card for Merry Monday this morning.  The challenge this week was to create a card with red and white. 


I went with a lighter hand on my background stripe, so it would look a bit sketchy.  I split the panel and put my sentiment over the split.  

And I may be off to create a little bit more this afternoon.  Great to be inspired by challenges.  I hope you find some time to create. 


Supplies Used - Eat Drink and Be Merry
Stamps:  Peppermint Stick Background Stamp and Merry Labels Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Rockin' Red (Catherine Pooler); Versamark; White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the sketchy background! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete