Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Challenge #1 - StampNation

My favorite crafty place is StampNation, and I do have a resolution to find a better balance between work and life, and that means more creating and more StampNation.  So with the Simon Says Stamp Kit from December still on my table, it seemed appropriate to create a card for StampNation's first Christmas card challenge ever!  The challenge was sweet treats. 


I stamped and collected up the sweet treats from the kit. Love my white pen. 


If you've not checked out StampNation - highly recommend it. I've been a member for over six years and have met physically and virtually some awesome people.  Loads of inspiration and creativity. 

I hope you all find some time to create! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Basically Everything Sweet
Stamps and Dies:  Christmas Squad Stamps (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Black Ink (Hero Arts)
Paper: Desert Storm and Solar White (Neenah), White Dot (Bazzill); Milk and Cookies Paper (Doodlebug); Glitter Cardstock (Tonic Studios)
Other: Milk and Cookie Shapes (Doodlebug and Simon Says Stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment