Sunday, December 31, 2017

Life in the middle of my chaos

I got crafty today with a Simon Says Stamp kit and created a few cards.  I love devoted time with matching product.  


The pattern paper and matching puffy stickers were perfect for this card, and I enjoy the challenge of stamping on pattern paper.  


I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Thanks for Everything You Do
Stamps:  You + Me = Stamp
Ink: Black (Hero Arts); Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Slate Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Live More Collection (Pinkfresh)
Accessories:  Live More Collection Puff Stickers (Pinkfresh);

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie Gorgeous card great design..plz checkout this page as you have a House mouse & Friends prize you haven't claimed ..
    http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/winner-and-top-three-for-anything.html

    Best Christine HM DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello debbie! super fun card, luv the sweet design and elements! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete