Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy Bird'day for Seize the Birthday

Whoa . . . I'm back.  I have been away from the creativity for quite some time.  Work and life in general has just taken over my life. 

But today I have a card for you which I created for the Seize the Birthday challenge.  The toppings challenge this week was birds, bees and butterflies.  For me it was birds . . .


 I used scraps of paper from Kiwi Lane and dies and stamps from The Stamps of Life.  The scraps were given to me after a demo of Kiwi Lane at a crop.  I loved the colors, and I just had to do something with them. 


Love the colors . . . love the elements.  I was pretty happy with this card.  I'm even happier that the scraps didn't sit in my scrap pile. 

I hope you find some time to scrap. 



Supplies Used - Tweet Birthday
Stamps:  birdcage2stamp (The Stamps of Life)
Ink: Licorice and Cloud (The Stamps of Life)
Paper:  Birds of a Feather (Kiwi Lane) and Marshmallow (The Stamps of Life
Accessories:  Birdcage Dies (The Stamps of Life), cShimmer Trim (Close To My Heart), Twine (The Stamps of Life)

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable...love that sweet bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the DP. Also, like the color choice on your bird which matches the card perfectly! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete