Tuesday, May 3, 2016

You Are Awesome - Inspired by Just Add Ink

I have had extremely little time to stamp, and it's frustrating because I have new stamp items just calling me to come play.  I did break away on Sunday to create a card and used Just Add Ink for inspiration.  Here is their inspiration photo . . .

JAI #309-Inspiration

 And here is my card . . .




I have to very seriously . . . SERIOUSLY . . . say that I'm in love with that chevron stamp set.  IN LOVE.  And this color palette is fabulous. 


The stamp sets and the "You" die is from Stamp of Approval, which I believe has sold out.  But I am sure that the product will be sold down the road individually.  Let me say that if you've not checked out Stamp of Approval, you should.  It is awesome stuff.

Awesome!

I hope you find some time to get all inkified!

Cheers!


Supplies Used - You Are Awesome
Stamps:  GeoBuilders (Catherine Pooler Designs)*, All About You Stamp Set (CAS-ual Fridays)*
Ink:  Crisp Cantalope, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral (Stampin' Up), Black (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Calypso Coral (Stampin' Up), Solar White (Neenah), Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  2 You's Dies (CAS-ual Fridays) and Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

*Beautiful Word - Stamp of Approval

6 comments:

  1. Yes I can see that you are seriously in love with the chevrons....it shows! This is a fabulous card. I love your clear sequins. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterns in the chevrons are just gorgeous Debbie - I love the detail they add! The contrast with the black sentiment elements is fabulous too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, Debbie. Those chevrons are truly beautiful!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love those chevrons, Debbie. They look so bold & fresh on the white & are really set off by the black sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie just want you to know that I just CASED this card for my daughter-in-law's birthday card♥ Thank you for the amazing card this is such an awesome color combo!

    Love & miss you girl-friend♥
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so super sweet. Missing you too, my friend.

      Delete