Wednesday, March 9, 2016

House Mouse for StampNation Challenge

It is challenge day again at StampNation, and if last week's creations were any indication, we are going to see some amazing creations this week too.

So here is a sneak peek of my card for the challenge . . .


I am a huge fan of the "house mouse", and this one is just adorable.  That poor little guy getting a big bandage on what would appear to be a tummy ache.

If you want to see the full card, I highly recommend you check out StampNation.  It is my favorite crafty place.  There's forums, learning, videos, a gallery of member creations, challenges, lessons, events . . . and did I mention the awesome friendship and camaraderie?  AMAZING!


Cheers . . . and I hope you find some time to create.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment