Sunday, September 13, 2015

Freshly Made Meets Color Throwdown

I created this card today using the color combination suggested at Color Throwdown and the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches


Here is my card . . .


For this card I used a stencil from Hero Arts and sponged white ink.  I was going to just shift the stencil by a tiny bit, but something told me to flip it and get more of a gingham look.  So I flipped and then sponged on the color. 


 I also die cut a window and a frame for the window using cross-stitch circle dies from My Favorite Things.  Of course, that meant I had to create something for that window.  I created a bit of a scene. 


 

I colored my images using the same inks from the outside of the card, and I used a Dove blender pen. 

I hope you found some time to create today.  Love what creating does to my mood! 

Cheers!


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah and Close To My Heart
Stamps:  Thinks With Wings from My Favorite Things
Dies:  Cross-stitch Circle Dies from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink, Close To My Heart Dye Inks and Dove Blender Pen
Other:  Hero Arts Cubic Background Stencil and Pretty Pink Posh Sequins














No comments:

Post a Comment