Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother of the Bride for Muse Card Club

A little something for the Muse Card Club.  Here is their inspiration photo. 



And here is my card . . .



I was inspired by the colors, the pink and the gold.  But I was mostly inspired by the recessed designs in the card and decided to create one of my own.  I have a friend whose daughter just recently became engaged, and I thought I would create a little congratulatory card for the mother of the future bride. 

For that recessed area, I also created a bit of a "rim" so that my banners would look tucked in. 

Go find some time to create! 


Supplies Used - Mother of the Bride
Cardstock:  Simon Says Stamp*
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye Fancy That*
Stamps:  Congratulations from Simon Says Stamp*
Ink:  Simon Says Stamp* and Ranger Archival
Other:  EK Success Circle Punches; Stickers from My Mind's Eye Fancy That*

*from Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. This is a really clever interpretation of the Muse! I love that graphic diamond and the fun banners for the sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete