Monday, April 6, 2015

The Icing On My Donut

I hate another card to share with you today.  This one is in honor of a friend of mine who had close encounter with six and one-half donuts.  That's right . . . six and one-half donuts (because apparently seven would have been too much). 

So here is a little something for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge:


So I made fun of her donut eating prowess, but now I'm craving a chocolate frosted donut (and i don't really even like chocolate frosted donuts).  

 

I did enjoy finding the perfect colored sequins for this card.

Happy creating! 



 Supplies Used - Donut Card
Cardstock:  The Stamps of Life and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Die Cuts With a View
Stamps:  LLD Donuts and Sprinkles from My Favorite Things
Dies:  Die-namics LLD Donuts  and Dynamics Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Simon Says Stamp
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 

1 comment:

  1. love the sequin sprinkles on your donut! such a fun card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday #222!

    ReplyDelete