Monday, February 2, 2015

A Couple of CASE'd Cards

Sharing a couple of cards that I made for challenges at StampNation.  Both of these were challenges where you had to CASE a particular card. 


This one had some horizontal borders, and while the card I was CASEing had brighter colors, I stayed a bit on the subdued side. 


 The card below was a CASE of another member's card.  The card I was CASEing was a black and white card, and I went with a monochromatic, peachy card. 


Love how this one turned out.  That heart stone gem is so stinkin' cute.  


Hope your day is peachy! 


Supplies Used - Thank You
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Studio Calico*
Stamps:  Howdy from Studio Calico
Dies:  Howdy from Studio Calico and Heart Parade from Simon Says Stamp
Ink:  My Favorite Things
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
*Items noted were from Studio Calico Park Avenue Card Kit

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  DCWV
Stamps:  Happy Birthday from Whimsy Stamps
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Doily from Bo Bunny, Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Heart Gem from Prima



No comments:

Post a Comment