Sunday, August 4, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches - Make a Wish

I was still in the mood to be creative, and I had a pile of supplies on my table.  At this point I have made quite a few cards from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose.  It was time for one more. 

Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches . . . 



And here is my design . . . 


I love this stamp, which is an old one from Technique Tuesday.  It seemed perfect for a little birthday card.  The inside of the card reads, "May all of your dreams come true.  Happy Birthday!" 

Supplies Used:  
Cardstock from Bazzill
Pattern Paper and Chipboard Embellishments from My Mind's Eye
Stamps from Technique Tuesday and My Favorite Things
Ink from Memento and Stazon
Ribbon from stash

7 comments:

  1. Another great card. I love the FUN banners at the top and the darling stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!!! I really love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card!!! I really love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card!!! I really love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card!!! I really love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid job with the sketch, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. truly love your cards - if you don't mind, I will be 'following' your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete