Sunday, April 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #82


Played along with Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Made a little get well card using some new items that I picked up recently in honor of my favorite hockey team . . . the Connecticut Whale.  I had to have a whale stamp in my collection, right?  Of course, after purchasing I found out it is possible the team name will be changed.  It figures! 

Here was the sketch this week . . .



And here is my design . . .



All product used here is Stampin' Up, from the ink to the embossing, to the stamping! 


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Well, if the team name changes, you'll just have to buy more stamps, right? ;-) Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I just love that little whale. I hope they change the name to something just as fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute card is bound to bring a smile to the recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete