Sunday, January 1, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge - Favorite Project

The Whimsical Wednesday Challenge this week was to upload a favorite project from 2011.  I have to admit that it was a tough choice.  I've done some super-cool things in 2011, so in reality this is only one of many favorites.

Below is a layout that I did using some old photos and telling the story of my sister, Tammy, who was severely mentally challenged from birth. 


These photos are from the sixties (dating myself here), and it is always difficult to scrap the old photos . . . especially those polaroids which are so thick and really should not be cut apart.  I'm so glad that I got these photos down in a layout.  You really just have to not stress about it and do it!

And I really think this layout is perfect!  Look at those gorgeous eyes and that beautiful grin. That's my baby sister (may she rest in peace).

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! I love the pretty colors, flowers, and buttons! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! The colors are so feminine and gorgeous. Your sweet accents of flowers, buttons, and pretty trim completely this so well. Beautiful work! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete