Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #99

My weekly expedition into color continues with The Play Date Challenge #99.


These colors are simply gorgeous.  Lilacs and lemonade!  That was the first thing that came to mind for me.  I thought I did a great job of matching up my colors until I looked at this photo.  Somehow things look a little blue.  Amazing what the right lighting can do for you!

I used a Magenta stamp with black Memento Ink, and then used my Twinkling H20's to add color to my stamped image. 




 If you've not tried the H20's . . . I highly recommend.  They are super fun to work with, and very "twinkly".  See the close up shot below. 


Until next week . . .

Happy Scrapping, Stamping, Papercrafting!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the sparkle with the stamp image and that great color blocking on the bottom half :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool effect on those flowers, that's just awesome. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to capture that twinkle. I've never had or played with those H20s, so didn't know just how amazing they can look. I looooove that post card image you have, by the way! Thanks for playing along with us at THe Play DAte CAfe!

    ReplyDelete