Thursday, July 7, 2011

100 Days of Summer!

Summer layouts are so fun, and while I don't have a lot of pictures, I can never resist layouts with sun and fun.  The layout below is for an upcoming class I am teaching at my LSS, New England Scrapbook Co. in Canton, Connecticut.  It's a sketch class where everyone will get enough product to make at least two layouts in class, but they'll have enough leftover pattern paper so that with some additional cardstock, they can make a third layout and perhaps fourth . . . or maybe some cards!  The product is absolutely adorable . . . it is Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer!  I fell in love with it and had so much fun. 


And whenever I teach a class I use some of my own stamps and die cuts.  On this one I used the Lemonade Stand from Cottage Cutz.  Love their die cuts, and this one is amazing.  Nothing better than dressing up die cuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment