Friday, March 17, 2023

You Quack Me Up

The last of my creative challenge cards for a while, as I'm heading into a busy time with work, crafty classes and life in general.  This last one is for the Inky Paws Challenge.  

The rain boots in the inspiration photo sent me into my crafty closet to find one of my favorite stamp sets.  

I just love this set.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and then die cut and colored with some watercolor pencils.  I combined it with a background created with watercolor and then cut with a mini cover plate die.  Of course, I saved some pieces and will have another creation down the road.  

So many saved pieces, so little time.

Adore this set and that adorable little kitty and duck.  

Newton's Nook Goodness!

Debbie

Supplies Used - You Quack Me Up

Stamps and Dies:  A-Maze-ing Mini Cover Plate Die (Catherine Pooler Designs); Newton's Rainboots Stamp Set and Dies (Newton's Nook);

Ink & Embossing:  Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink (Ranger); Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks); Brilliantly Vibrant and Hair & Skin Tones Colored Pencils (Nuvo);

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Watercolor Cardstock (Ranger);

Other: Salt Lake City Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


1 comment: