Tuesday, March 14, 2023

It's Nearly Spring - But Fall is in the Air

Just Choose Two for Just Add Ink challenge!   Blending, embossing and white were the choices.  I went with embossing and white for my card.  

And yes, I have my seasons wrong.  But I have a back-up of fall stamps on my desk just waiting for me to play.  And this fall stamp was on my list.  Hard to see the shine of the embossing . . . so a bit of tilt in the right light . . .

Adding to my fall stash!  I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie

 

 

Supplies Used - Fall is in the Air

Stamps and Dies:  Blowing Leaves Background Stamp and Fall Calls for Lattes Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Embossing Pad and MetallicGold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Harvest Festival Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Vellum (Close To My Heart);

Other: Celebrations Confetti Mix (Pretty Pink Posh);

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh the gold embossing looks great! A wonderful image too. I know this card would look wonderful IRL where you can see the embossing shining. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold embossing is wonderful and perfect for this challenge! Ann - Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete