Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Holiday Diagonal Easel

Well, craftio!  That's the crafty version of "Cheerio"!

I saw the sketch at Christmas Card Throwdown and said, this is your chance to finally attempt that diagonal easel card!  I followed the sketch as best I could given my easel element. 

Went with lots of kraft cardstock, and even my pine cones are stamped on kraft. 

And my pine cones serve as my easel stand.  Is that the proper term. 

I don't know that it fully meets the sketch.  I did have fun,and I don't dislike any of this.  Kraft is good.  

Get "krafty" in your space today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Merry Christmas

Stamps and Dies:  Pinecone Greetings Stamp Set and Dies and Merry Christmas Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Cranberry Fizz, Deck the Halls, Icing on the Cake, Over Coffee (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Through the Woods Pattern Paper  (Catherine Pooler Designs); Gingersnap Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Chocolate Chip Cardstock and Brushed Metallic Cardstock (Stampin' Up);

Other: Oak City Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

4 comments:

  1. Debbie... this card definitely meets the challenge (just a few adjustments). How fun! I loved the clean simplicity of the card front, then when I got arrived at your site and realized there was an amazing fun fold... how fabulous! Great card. Thanks so much for joining and sharing this wonderful card with Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and what a great take on the sketch. Well done for trying the diagonal fold for a card as well. Thanks for joining in on the fun at 52CCT. Hope to see your creations again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a creative and inspiring use of our sketch at 52CCT. Love the idea and how you present our sketch. Very lovely and simply beautiful Christmas Card. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I loved the clean simplicity of the card front too.
    Zhank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete