Monday, March 13, 2023

Let's Eat Cake

Mmmmm  . . . cake!  Inspired by the colors at The Paper Players, I created this card.  Admittedly, I have two hues of blues that combined might be the color depicted in the challenge.


 I got this set from Concord & 9thand just love the interactive element. 

 

Pulling reveals chocolate cake . . . and three layers!  

 

Such a fun card to create.  

Go create something fun!  

Debbie


Supplies Used - Hooray Birthday Wishes

Stamps and Dies:   Let's Eat Cake Stamp Set and Dies and Cardscapes Stamp Set (Concord & 9th); 

Ink:  Aqua Sky, Oceanside, and Buttercup (Concord & 9th); Embossing Pad and Clear Embossing Powder (Wow)

Paper: White, Oceanside, Aqua Sky, Buttercup, Silver Foil and Sprout (Concord & 9th); Soft Suede (Stampin' Up); Disco Ball Glitter Paper (Reminisce);

Other:  Aqua Flakes Pure Sheen Confetti (Nuvo); Stardust Stickles (Ranger); Sequins (Concord & 9th);



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.....what an ADORABLE cake...and chocolate, no less! And I am sure it's calorie-free, even better! Just as cute as can be! Such a fun way to use my colors this week at the Players! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Debbie. I love interactive cards and this one "takes the cake" - HAHAHAHA! Thanks for sharing it with us on The Paper Players!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete