Sunday, March 5, 2023

You Are Peachy

I've been a bit lax about the challenges, yet again!  It's been a month, so I kicked it off again with something a bit inky and used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  

I've had this set for a while, and I had created a few stamped and die cut images, and then it disappeared on my desk.  I brought it back out and created an inky background using a shaving cream technique.  Hardest part was keeping my greens and peachy oranges from mixing and giving me brown.  But the colors cooperated. 


I thought the black and white gave it a nice pop and incorporated the sentiment strips well.  

I hope you find some time to get inky today.  

Debbie


Supplies Used - You are Peachy

Stamps and Dies:  Just Peachy Stamp Set and Dies, Peachy Sentiments Stamp Set and Peachy Word Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Bellini, Melon Ice, Coral Cabana, Lime Rickey and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler);

Other: Black Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart); Crater Lake Sequin Mix and Wonky Triangle Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your color mix on that background really turned out pretty. Perfect for these sweet images. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful background! I love how everything works together on this card - from the colors to the polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete