Sunday, March 12, 2023

Flowers Everywhere for SOS

The Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge prompt was "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere".  

I created my background using a coordinating stencil and stamp from Hero Arts.   

Rather than use the full panel for this card, I decided to add some interest by breaking the card into quadrants and having a black panel.  I think it helped to really "pop" the design. 


 

This is a beautiful set and while I bought it as a kit, I've heard recently that the individual stamps, dies and stencil are available now.  

Don't miss your opportunities for creativity.   

Cheers!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Just a Little Note to Say You are Amazing

Hero Arts Monthly Kit - April 2022 - Stamps, Dies, Stencil, Inks, Enamel Dots (Hero Arts);

Additional Supplies:  Solar White Cardstock (Neenah), Black and White Cardstock (American Crafts); Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn); Ribbon (Stampin' Up);



1 comment:

  1. Flowers everywhere...you nailed it and did so beautifully!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our “Flowers, Flowers Everywhere” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete