Wednesday, March 15, 2023

May All Your Wishes Come True

 I had so much fun creating this card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.  A rainbow of colors and some critters to celebrate a holiday.

My favorite part of this card is that sentiment.  The letters and confetti make me think of gum drops!

I had stamped the sentiment for this card many months ago.  So I grabbed it and started adding color.  Something was missing, so after blending some color on, I darkened the inside of the letters and candles with darker Copics that complimented the colors.  Glitter was the finishing touch.  

I brought in some fun critters, matched my balloon to the rainbow of colors, and done!  

 Go make a rainbow!

Debbie

Supplies Used - May All Your Wishes Come True

Stamps and Dies:  Really High Five, Giant Birthday Messages (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers; Party Dress, Tiara and Fiesta Blue (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versamark and Opague Bright White Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn);

Other: Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn); Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love all of the different elements you used! It creates a really fun scene! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful rainbow Birthday Card!! I love your cute critters and beautiful colors and coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with our birthday challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete