Wednesday, February 10, 2021

xoxo

The challenge at The Paper Players was Hearts or Stars.  It's February . . . so of course I went all Hearts!  

And I went 100% cardstock!  No pattern paper for this one.  Used a stencil and embossing mousse. 

Mmmmm . . . mousse!  

I stacked my sentiment . . . layers to do my white on white.  

I hope you find some time to cut some stuff, spread some stuff using a stencil, layer some stuff upon other stuff, and then layer and glue some more, and then and apply some sequins!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - xoxo

Stamps and Dies:  Hugs and Kisses Word Dies and Nested Stitched Heart Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Mother of Pearl Embossing Mousse (Nuvo);

Paper: Real Red Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Daisy White Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Tumbling Hearts Stencil (Newton's Nook); Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love all the moussed hearts. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this gorgeous Valentine! The embossed hearts are gorgeous and I love the XOXO die. So happy you joined us at The paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sparkly embossing mousse is gorgeous and adds a real touch of luxury to your Valentine's card Debbie - awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing mousse looks like something I need to add to my crafty stash. I LOVE the sparkly detail it adds to your hearts. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete