Sunday, February 7, 2021

SHAVING CREAM + RE-INKERS + STENCIL + CARDSTOCK

I saw the prompt at Little Red Wagon and I immediately thought about a stencil in my stash and pulled it out.  I created this card using one of my favorite techniques.  It is:  

SHAVING CREAM + RE-INKERS + STENCIL + CARDSTOCK

I started by creating that stenciled panel with two shades of ink.  I then stamped my sentiment and the little heart, inked the edges and created the rest of the card.

I just love the blend of color with that shaving cream technique, and this stencil was great because it offers some large areas to really see the marble of color.  

Creating is the best!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Anniversary

Stamps and Dies:  His and Hers Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Twilight, and Samba (Catherine Pooler Inks); Blushing Bride and Strawberry Crush (Stampin' Up); Barbasol Shaving Cream;

Paper: Grapefruit Grove Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Happiest Place Coordinating Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Radiant Heart Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs);

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I'm so impressed that you used shaving cream to create your card! The hearts look amazing!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete