Monday, February 8, 2021

V is for Vellum - Just Thrilled for You

I made a few cards with one of my more recent Club Sursee set from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I love this background stamp and have inked up a few backgrounds with it, all just waiting to be turned into a creation.  

The time has come for this one, inspired by the prompt at the Alphabet Challenge Blog which was "V is for Vellum".  

And vellum was just what this card needed, as the background needed a layer of interest and to soften my background stamp and allow my flowers to be the focal point. And it allows the sentiment to pop as well. 

I used Wink of Stella on my flowers and leaves to add some shimmer.  And some glitter drops from Nuvo to my centers.  

Makes me want to get to those other backgrounds!  

I hope you find some time to create. 

Debbie

Supplies Used - Just Thrilled for You

Stamps and Dies:  Dogwoods in Bloom Stamp Set and Dies and Through the Prism Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Twilight, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Vellum (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Gold Coast Glitter Drops (Nuvo); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen (Zig);

 

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I love how the vellum looks. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning elegant card, love the vellum and the colouring of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete