Tuesday, February 9, 2021

G is for Girl

The hues from Color Hues were my inspiration . . . red, pin, and some neutrals.  

 This one is a baby card . . . I framed the G for Girl in a little shaker box. 

My card base is red, and my stenciled star background is pink inks,  a stencil and yes . . . having cream.  You know that I'm hooked on that technique.   

I hope you find some time to get inky!   

Debbie

 

 

 

Supplies Used - Oh Baby

Stamps and Dies:  Oh Baby Stamp Set, A to Z Background Stamp, Scallop Frame Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Ink); Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush (Stampin' Up);

Paper: Lovely Lipstick (Stampin' Up); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Acetate (Judikens);

Other: Starry Sky Stencil (Lawn Fawn); Flamenco Beach Sequin Mix (Stampin' Up);Shaving Cream



3 comments:

  1. I love this, Debbie! Such a fun little shaker element! Thank you for joining us over at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the shaker element! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is your baby girl shaker card! So delightful! I see that you have a schnauzer; so do we! Lily is our mini; a feisty, sweet, full-of-energy little girl! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete