Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Oh What Fun!

 I was blessed to have a lot of time to create over the weekend.  😃

My share today was a card inspired by Christmas Craft Creations, where the prompt was to use Ribbon or Twine.  

And so I had this sled stamp and die . . . 

And while I chose to build the sled . . . I couldn't resist adding some twine to finish it off.  I used silver cardstock for some of the pieces (used my memory of a sled as a kid).  The challenge was getting some black ink to stick to that shiny stuff.

And the twine just dangles there.  I want to grab the reigns and go sledding now . . . and I have snow.  

I hope you find a way to be creative today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Oh What Fun!

Stamps and Dies:  Oh What Fun Stamp Set and Dies and Chalkboard Frame Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Solar White and Desert Storm Cardstock (Neenah); Patterns and Pine Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs); Silver Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Twine (The Stamps of Life); Icicle Stickles (Ranger);

1 comment: