Thursday, February 11, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics - You've Always Got My Back

The Lawn Fawnatics' challenge this month on their blog was "What's the Weather".  

It is sunny, slightly cool and a windy day.  One of those awesome Spring days in New England that is perfect for kite flying. 

And this one has a story . . . the wind picks up a bit more, and thankfully you have a friend to anchor you.

And he has your back. I adore my Lawn Fawn!  

And I hope you find some time to create and get crafty.  

Debbie

 

Supplies Used - You've Always Got My Back

Stamps and Dies:  Big Thanks Stamp Set, Simple Wavy Banner Dies, Yay Kites Stap Set and Dies, Puffy Cloud Backdrop Landscape (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler); Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Copic Markers;

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Dandy Day and Hello Sunshine Remix (Lawn Fawn); Vellum (Bazzill);

Other: Cookies and Cream Twine (Catherine Pooler Designs);

1 comment: