Sunday, February 28, 2021

It's All About Family for SOS Challenge

This card is my attempt at "it's all about family" which was the prompt at Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog.  

I had to do a Christmas card because this stamp just screamed family to me.  It made me think of Christmas when my girls were little and the enjoyment we had from watching them open gifts. 

My background piece was stenciled, and I used Copic Markers in varying colors/shades to color my images.  


Using stuff I have!  I hope you find some time to use up your stash.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Merry Christmas

Stamps and Dies:  Newton's Christmas Kittens (Newton's Nook)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Hot Tub (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Cardstock (American Crafts);

Other:  Pop Art Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Celebrity Confetti Mix (Pretty Pink Posh); Cincinnati Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and so perfect for our "family" challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww this is just too adorable!
    Love it, and you are right, it does scream Christmas :)
    Thanks for celebrating all things family with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete