Monday, November 28, 2022

Rise and Shine!

I was inspired by Little Red Wagon to make a card inspired by the prompt, "Let's Eat".  So this morning I made a few eggs over easy with a bit of cheese.  They were delicious and keto.  

Then I went to my craft table and made a few eggs sunny-side with a slice of bacon, some fruit and milk.  I enjoyed with the Sun Post.  

It's all about the details for me.  I love trying to make paper look real.  My gingham plate is adorable and I wish I had one just like it in my cabinet.  My yolk is so sunny side up, it's almost annoying (I am not a fan except that they look adorable).  My milk bottle is glass, by the way. 


Rise and shine! And once you do, go create something fun.  

Debbie

 little red wagon

Supplies Used - Rise & Shine

Stamps and Dies:  Rise and Shine Stamp Set and Dies  (Catherine Pooler Designs); Frame Die Cut (from my stash of already cut items);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Sauna, Shea Butter, Rouge, Juniper Mist, Eucalyptus, Icing on the Cake, (Catherine Pooler Inks); 

Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Great Start Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);


1 comment:

  1. Amazingly, deliciously adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon! Now I'm going to go fry myself some eggs for breakfast! lol (Doni)

    ReplyDelete