Sunday, November 20, 2022

Be My Valentine

Decided to make my sentiment the star for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

With February right around the corner, I decided to go with a Valentine's Day theme.  Of course, my sentiment came first, and then came the creation of my background for my air mail delivery bird!

A blue sky background seemed appropriate.  

Love my Lawn Fawn critters and supplies.  I hope you find sometime to get creative today!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Be My Valentine

Stamps and Dies:  Scent w/Love Add On Stamps and Dies, Special Delivery Stamps and Dies and Giant Be My Valentine Die (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn) and Copic Markers; Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and Distress Oxide Ink; Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink;

Paper:  White Cardstock (Scrapbook & Cards Today); Distress White Heavy Stock (Ranger); Solar White (Neenah); Lagoon Cardstock and White Glitter Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn);


1 comment:

  1. Super Cute! I love how the "Be My Valentine" sentiment is highlighted with the adorable owl holding the letter and flower bouquet! The background is so beautiful as well! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!- Catherine

    ReplyDelete