Monday, November 21, 2022

Many Hoorays for Seize the Birthday

 The prompt at Seize the Birthday . . ,

 

My many of something was die cut "hooray" cheers and a lot of hearts stamped to my card base. 

 


 I do love a rainbow of colors, whether it includes all the rainbow or my own version. This color combination was inspired by some scrap cardstock that was in my pile.  I didn't end up using the cardstock, but I did match my inks to the colors. 

 And my hearts have a bit of sparkle.  I refer to this as the gumdrop technique.  Glossy Accents with a sprinkle of glitter. Adds a bit of extra dimension.  

Take sometime to glitter something today!

Debbie 

Supplies Used - Hooray, Hooray . . .

Stamps and Dies:   Friendly Hello's Stamp Set and Dies (The Stamp Market);

Ink:  It's a Girl, Bellini, Coral Cabana, Melon Ice, Cummerbund, Mardi Gras, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Gloss Accents (Ranger); Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (Stampin' Up);


 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this card would work for any age or gender, love it! Thanks for playing along with our Many of Something challenge at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete