Sunday, November 13, 2022

Birds of a Feather

 I've been so lax in creating and posting . . . work gets in the way yet again.  I decided to get crafty with a challenge, and here's a little something with wings for the Just Add Ink Challenge.   

 For this one I used a mix of products, including one of my favorite stamp sets.  Come on!  Birds with scarves!   

After coloring the scarves, I heat embossed with some embossing glitter.  A combo of stencils and stamps were used for my background pieces.  



 I hope you are able to create today!  

Debbie


Supplies Used - Birds of a Feather

Stamps and Dies:  Flock of Friends Stamps and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black (Lawn Fawn); Wow Embossing Pad, Clear Gloss Regular Embossing Powder and Uptown Embossing Glitter (Wow); Glam, Uptown, Martini and Twilight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Ocean Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Solar White (Neenah);

Other: Card Front Stencil Bundle 3 (Close To My Heart); Paisley Park Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Black Glaze Pen and Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura); Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn);

2 comments:

  1. Those birds are so adorable Debbie. This is such fun card. So glad you were able to find some time to get crafty and join in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Debbie! I love the glittered up scarves. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete