Sunday, December 4, 2022

Let It Snow

I pulled this set out to kit for an upcoming class with Creative Chick,and I couldn't resist creating a card for the latest Lawn Fawnatics challenge. 

I think this is one of my favorite winter color combinations.  Something about shades of blue and purple make winter way more fun than the brown blah that is out my window right now.  I think these colors speak to true winter when the snow falls.  (Not that I need snow in my day today!)

I adore the little penguin.  

I hope you can find some time to craft a critter!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Let It Snow

Stamps and Dies:  Outside In Stitched Snowflake Die, Winter Big Scripty Stamp Set and Dies, Penguin Party Stamp Set and Dies, Yeti or Not Stamp Set and Dies (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers; Salvaged Patina and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks (Ranger); Grape Crush (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Exclusive Coverstock (Scrapbook and Cards Today; Solar White (Neenah); Distress White Heavystock (Ranger);

Other: Snowflake Background Stencil (Lawn Fawn); Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn); Unicorn Stickles (Ranger);


No comments:

Post a Comment