Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Cry. Laugh. Remember. - Inspired by Just Add Ink

Lots of stamping on this card - both backgrounds and images.  This one was inspired by Just Add Ink where there was an inspiration photo that I've included below with my supply list.  

I pulled out an old stamp set for this one.  I think this was one of my first "Club Sursee" sets from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I love that it had the three background panels.  

 

I decided to go with a sympathy card, and I love the sentiment that is stamped on this.  Three words that say it all!



 The inspiration for my card was the window pains from a layout perspective and of course, the color combination.  

Enjoy some crafty time today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Hugs

Stamps and Dies:  Background Textures Stamp Set, Thoughtful Greetings Dies and Life In Full Bloom Stamp Set and Dies(Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Rockin' Red and Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler) and Early Espresso Cardstock (Stampin' Up);

No comments:

Post a Comment