Monday, May 31, 2021

Inspired by a Cookie

 I think this may be my first time playing along with If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.  I knew I had a stamp that fit the image, so I got to work stamping and paper piecing my sloth.  I was inspired by the sloth cookie in the picture. 

And I used one of my favorite techniques which is paper piecing to crate my little guy from pattern paper. 

I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Wishing You a Chill Birthday

Most supplies from The Stamps of Life Card Kit - July 2018

Additional supplies:  Midnight and Icing on the Cake Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks); sloths2stamp Stamp Set and Dies (The Stamps of Life); Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls (Ranger);


2 comments:

  1. What a great job you did paper piecing. It's a cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete