Monday, May 3, 2021

"Float" Inspired at Just Us Girls

The inspirational quote at Just Us Girls was Float.  I decided to play along with stamps and dies in my stash from The Stamps of Life.  And so two cards with "floats" . . .

For this one I used some pattern paper to encourage cheerfulness and went with a fairly solid colored dragon float that I stamped on pattern paper. 

For my second card, I went with a busy pattern paper design and the unicorn flat.  The bright colors in the paper seemed perfect for a unicorn! The sentiment was tucked into the float. 


I hope you find some time to create today!  

Debbie

 

Supplies Used - Just Keep Swimming

Stamps and Dies:  Floaties Stamp Set and Dies (The Stamps of Life);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Guava Cardstock and Cheerful Pattern Paper (The Stamps of Life);

Other: Flamenco Beach Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 

Supplies Used - You've Got This

Stamps and Dies:  Floaties Stamp Set and Dies (The Stamps of Life);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Midnight Cardstock and Cheerful Pattern Paper (The Stamps of Life);

Other: Tybee Island Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 



No comments:

Post a Comment