Sunday, May 2, 2021

Thinking of You - Inspired by a Rose

Little Red Wagon's challenge this week was to smell the roses.  So I stopped for a bit to create some roses. 

But there was no rosy scent to take in . . .  

 

I do love the lift of those rose dies and the border they created.  

For the scent, I ended up in my kitchen and took in the scent of my Meyer's Clean Day Rose Scented  Multi-surface cleaner.  My kitchen counter is clean.  

I hope you find some time to create!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Thinking of You

Stamps and Dies:  Pair of Roses Dis, Sealed with a Kiss Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers;

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Red Pattern Paper from my scrap stash (using crap I have);  Silver Foil Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Valentines Day Sparklets (Buttons Galore);

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rose die and lovely card design, beautiful..Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete