Saturday, May 8, 2021

Always Fun - Old and New

 I combined old and new, which was the inspirational prompt at Always Fun Challenges.  This creation will be presented to my mom for Mother's Day.  

The old is the Deco Label Frame dies (which I still love to use).  I think they've been in my stash a good eight years.   

The new is the Wrapped Bouquet stamps and dies.  

Really love the way that frame die showcases my bouquet of flowers.  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Mothers Day

Stamps and Dies:  Deco Labels Dies and Wrapped Bouquet Stamp Set and Wrapped Flowers Dies (Stampin' Up);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Oh So Ombre DSP (Stampin' Up); Rockin' Red Prints (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Big Apple Sequin Mix and Cookies and Cream Twine (Catherine Pooler Designs); Simply White Crystal Drops (Nuvo);


No comments:

Post a Comment