Sunday, June 6, 2021

Faithful Friend

 There was still time to play along with The Card Concept.  When I saw the inspiration photo, I immediately thought of one of my go to boxes for masculine cards which has an anchor die in it. I've had this box of supplies for over three years, and I'm still creating cards with it.  I went for a clean and graphic look for this one . . .

Of course I was inspired by the anchor in that red pillow . . . well, and all that red in the pillow.  I used that as my guide.

After I finished the card, I had wished I bordered it in navy glue to get to the true look of the pillow.  But it was "too glued down" at that point.  So here we are!  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

 

 

Supplies Used -Faithful Friend/Sure Anchor

Stamps and Dies:  Sayings4Sailboats and Sailboat Dies (The Stamps of Life)

Ink & Embossing: Versamark; White Embossing Powder (Ranger);

Pape:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit

Other: Ribbon, Twine and Wood Embellishments  (The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit); 

 


2 comments:

  1. Great card Debbie :) Love your little trinkets on the card front. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome guy card! I love the pretty star ribbon along the bottom! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete