Monday, June 28, 2021

Sunshine!

While making this card, I wondered why I don't have a wheelbarrow of flowers in my front yard. This card was inspired by the prompt at Little Red Wagon which was "Walking on Sunshine". 

I turned this into a shaker, and while no one is walking, I want to walk here!  I don't have a green thumb, or I might consider this for my yard.  

Can you tell I love sparkle?  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Sending a Little Sunshine Shaker

Stamps and Dies:  Sunshine Mini Cover Plate Die, Gardeners Greetings Stamp Set and Dies, Grass Border Die and April Showers Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic Markers; Izink Titanium Pigment;

Paper: Wheatgrass and Black Cardstock (American Crafts); Solar White (Neenah); Great Start Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Williamsburg Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);






3 comments: