Sunday, June 13, 2021

Easy Simple Card for Alphabet Challenge Blog

The challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog was E is for Easy Simple Card.  
 
I don't do a lot of easy cards, but I'm always reminded that they can be just as effective to the recipient, so I didn't have a problem pulling it off.  I grabbed one of my old card kits from the stack and created a little something.  I only had to add ink and use a paper trimmer for this one.   The kit included some puffy bow stickers, and so I created some gift boxes from the pattern paper, inked the edges, and popped the bows on. 
 
 

A stamped sentiment . . . and DONE!  A birthday card ready to go. 
 
I hope you found some time to create today, and if not, there is always tomorrow.  
 
Debbie
 

Supplies Used - On This Special Day

Stamps and Dies:  Sentiment Stamps*

Ink:  Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks)

Paper: Cardstock and Pattern Paper*

Other:  Bow Puffy Sticker*

 

* From The Stamps of Life February 2019 Card Kit

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Debbie - those little bows really add the finishing touch to your gift boxes. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet challenge. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant idea, so creative. Love it! Thank you for joining in our E challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete