Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sky and Sea for Just Add Ink

This current challenge at Just Add Ink is to create a card choosing two from the prompts sky, sea and trees.  I went with sky and sea for this card, and created a scene across three panels.  

I started by creating the sea and sky across all of my panels which were sized for an A2 card.  I tried to keep them well-aligned.  My front scene has the sand castle. 

You can just see that puffin peeking out from behind the castle as he flutters in the air. 


I adore that little crab!  Peeking behind that panel is another little puffin on the beach. 

So sea and sky!  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Level Fold

Stamps and Dies:  Puffin Party Stamp Set and Dies and Rocky Cove Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Tiara, Orange Twist, Over Coffee, Flirty Fuchsia, Rockin' Red,  Aquatini, Lime Rickey, Something Borrowed, Twilight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Gingersnap Cardstock (The Stamps of Life);

Other: Ocean Wave Stencil (Lawn Fawn); Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things); Portland Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (Stampin' Up);


2 comments:

  1. What a fun fold and beach scene Debbie, your little puffins are super cute! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun fold card, your little birds all look very happy. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete