Sunday, June 20, 2021

CAS Card w/Flowers

A CAS card for CAS on Friday.

 I've had these stamps and the coordinating punch in my stash for a long time.  Seemed perfect for a CAS card.  

I always struggle with CAS.  I have a need to put stuff everywhere.  I did my best to refrain. 

Whatever you do, make time to create!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - You Are Simply the Best

Stamps and Dies:  Varied Vases Stamp Set and Punch (Stampin' Up);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Grape Crush, Mardi Gras, Coral Cabana and Limoncello (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Pitch Black Cardstock (Hero Arts); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Paisley Park Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, you showed excellent restraint! So glad you could join us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete