Saturday, August 29, 2020

Peachy Card for Color Throwdown

Attempted a watercolor background piece using the colors in this week's Color Throwdown which were orange, peach, yellow and pink.  For my watercolor piece I used some Catherine Pooler inks in those four shades. 

Once the watercolor piece was finished, I cut it with a cover plate die. I then stamped some peachy images for my card. 



 I hope you found some time to create today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Hope Things Are Peachy

Stamps and Dies:  Right Angle Cover Die, Just Peach Stamp Set and Dies, Peachy Sentiments Stamp Set and Peachy Word Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  It's a Girl, Bellini, Coral Cabana, Samba, Rouge, Tiara, Lemongrass, Lime Rickey, Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Grapefruit Grove Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Watercolor Paper (Canson); Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);



No comments:

Post a Comment